Shareholders Advisory Committee
To make the relationship between the Group and its shareholders ever stronger, a shareholders advisory committee was set up in 2009. Composed of a panel of individual GDF SUEZ shareholders, it helps to better meet the expectations of individual shareholders in terms of communication.
A representative committee of Group shareholders
From left to right, Anne-Doris Dupuy, Martial de Coquereaumont, Dominique Magnien, Thomas Daguin, Mathieu Davrou, Jean-Pierre Riou, Brigitte Roeser-Herlin (Shareholder Advisory Committee Chairwoman, Director for GDF SUEZ shareholder relations), Jacques Fray, Mario Richard, Hilaire de Crem, Blandine Godeau, Jacques Gigot and Dominique de Préville.
The Shareholders Advisory Committee is composed of:
- 11 individual shareholders,
- 1 GDF SUEZ employee shareholder.
View the internal regulations (in French, pdf – 25 KB)
The Committee meets in full session two to three times a year, according to an annual roadmap (in French only, pdf – 145 KB). Work within the work groups continues remotely or at interim meetings.
Renewal of the Committee
The members of the Shareholders Advisory Committee are reelected every two years. Nominations for 2013-2014 were closed on December 1, 2012. Selected candidates undertook their positions at the Annual General Meeting on April 23, 2013.
The next reelection of members of the Advisory Committee will take place at the end of 2014. In the meantime, do not hesitate to send us your suggestions by e-mail to email@example.com.
Three Main topics
The meetings of the Committee are structured around three topics to cover all communication media for individual shareholders:
- Publication: Letter/E–Letter to Shareholders, Shareholders’ Guide, Activity Report, Financial advertising, etc;
- Internet & Toll-Free Number: Shareholders’ section of the gdfsuez.com website, Shareholders’ e-club and the toll-free number for Shareholders;
- Events: The General Shareholders’ Meeting, Actionaria investor forum, schedule of the Shareholders’ Club (courses, site tours and conferences), regional shareholders’ meetings, etc.
Latest work in progress
- 12/11/2014 – Web-conference (in French)
- 10/16/2014 – Web-conference (in French)
- 06/19/2014 – Web-conference (in French)
- 03/20/2014 – Web-conference (in French)
- 12/10/2013 – Web-conference (in French)
- 10/15/2013 – Web-conference (in French)
- 09/26/2013 – Full Session (in French)
- 06/25/2013 – Web-conference (in French)
- 04/23/2013 – Full Session (in French)
- 03/26/2013 – Web-conference (in French)
- 02/28/2013 – Full Session (in French)