ENGIE is a global energy player and an expert operator in the three key sectors of electricity, natural gas and energy services. The Group supports changes in society that are based as much on economic growth as on, social progress and the preservation of natural resources.
Our key sectors
ENGIE puts responsible growth at the heart of all its businesses in order to rise successfully to today’s major energy and environmental challenges:
- Responding to the demand for energy
- Ensuring security of supply
- Combating climate change
- Making optimum use of resources
The Group offers high-performance, innovative solutions to personal customers, urban authorities and companies with:
- 900 researchers and experts at 11 R&D centers
- A diverse portfolio of gas supply options
- A flexible low-CO2 emissions power generating base
- Unique expertise in four key sectors:
- Independent power generation
- Liquefied natural gas
- Renewable energy
- Energy efficiency
ENGIE employs 152,900 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €74.7 billion in 2014. The Group is listed on the Paris and Brussels stock exchanges and is represented in the main international indices: CAC 40, BEL 20, DJ Euro Stoxx 50, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, MSCI Europe and Euronext Vigeo (World 120, Eurozone 120, Europe 120 and France 20).
Video : discover ENGIE
The world changes and our engergies too. GDF SUEZ is now Engie.