Research and Technologies
To commit itself as much as possible to the energy transition and to anticipate its clients future needs, GDF SUEZ draws upon its international network of research centers to develop new technologies in terms of production and energy consumption and reduction of its environmental impact.
The Research and Technologies Department sets and guides the Group’s Research strategy within an international research network.
- 5 corporate prospective research programs in three priority areas
- The generation of carbon-free energy that emits no carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Smart management of energy and cities
- The gas chains of the future
- The prospective and exploratory research required to evolve technological solutions for energy and the environment
- Technology monitoring to identify emerging technologies and provide input for exploratory projects in areas such as syn-methane and nanotechnologies
5 research programs
6 exploratory projects
Key figures for 2013
On Thursday, October 9, GDF SUEZ and Electrabel signed a cooperation agreement with KU LEUVEN...
GDF SUEZ employees registered with LinkedIn and members of the 'Renewables, energy efficiency and...